Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas Day


Up at 7:00 AM (not bad for a house full of kids). It was a great morning - I think everyone was very happy with what Santa (and mom and dad) brought. One of the favorite gifts - the Coco-Latte machine. I think we have had hot chocolate EVERY day since then. We then packed up and left for Grapevine at noon.
We were there in time for dinner and fun with the Linfords. We broke out Seinfeld Scene It. To date I would like to say I am undefeated.... I'm just saying. (even Mark could not defeat the Seinfeld Champ).

Some pics of our Christmas morning....





Ryan's Grillz.... Maybe we have been in H-Town too long...


Kelsey got a new ipod - pink and ready for fun.



Sophie and her DS.



Allie loves Kit!



Caroline and Julie. All my girls can only get the historical American Girl dolls. It is just a thing I have. So, when Caroline wanted Julie it was really hard for me - she is not historical she is from the '70s. I was a girl in the '70s. It is hard getting old..... (and nasty right Ryan??)

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Is that a "Diet Coke" and cookies left out for Santa? haha!

Anonymous said...

I just read the post with the cooking baking, gingerbread house making and total Martha. I am nominating you for Mother of the Year. Looks like another great Christmas for the Pearsons.

Becca J said...

Grillz, man, that is funny.

Nate and I actually got a cocoa latte for our wedding, and we loved it so much we bought one for my BIL this year!

Cute about the American Girl Dolls - Julie is the one my little niece has. I like your method of waiting until they can actually READ the books.

Laurie said...

I like the new banner!

Heather said...

I just got a Cocoa Latte too and LOVE it. We about wore that thing out when my family was here. Hannah just got the look like her American Girl doll and I must say it's pretty fun! I do like the historic ones lots too.