Real Life -
Random thoughts of a crazed mother of five
Friday, January 09, 2009
I Wanna Be A Cowboy
Who knew Fort Worth had a cattle drive every day. It takes having family in from out of town to find these things out. We packed the Californians up and took them down to enjoy some real Texas activities.
I hate to tell you Matt - Josh told me he wants to be a cowboy when he grows up!
Why does she give that look with every pose???
Showing some Texas pride - now if we could just get the Heningers to move out of California and join us in, as Allie has said, the United States of Texas!
1 comment:
Ahh, I miss Ft. Worth. Just seeing the stockyards almost convinced me to run that half in Feb. But only if I get Joe T. Garcia's after.
Post a Comment