Not Christmas, but my children. One child, who will remain nameless, left slamming the door exclaiming she hated Eric and I on her way to school. Nice huh? I am not sure what else I can take away from her. Her Christmas? Between the twins and said child, we might not have much of a Christmas around here!!! This was NOT in my job description...
4 comments:
She is a teenager...isn't that in her job description? :) She doesn't hate you or Eric, we all know that and she knows that. You are a great Mom. I love you.
I am so sorry...All I can say is I am in the EXACT same boat...misery loves company right?
Love you! Hang in there. You know, God sends them as babies so you fall in love with them and put up with them from 14 - 18. After all you have 14 years invested so far right???
Turn the tables - stomp your foot, flip your hair, point your finger and whine that she is soooooo meeeeeeeean! And she doesn't understand how haaaaaaaarrrrrrd it is for you! And its not fair! Then stomp into your room, tell her you're not talking to her and slam your door. Then watch something on your DVR:)
Tis the season...to be driven crazy by your children. The extra stress of pulling off the big appropriately thoughtful and spiritual all while managing all your regular duties is enough to put you over the edge alone.
You are a great mother!!! I repeat you are a great mother. How I wish I had a mother with you common sense and affection. Trust me once they get on the other side of 20, they will like you again.
Enjoy the journey.
Post a Comment