Love this. This is why blogging makes sense. You likely would not have captured that lesson without a reason. Years from now this lesson will make her smile and realize she was adored by you.
That is the cutest ever! Seth gave us all a sermon the other day about how the devil is the snake in the tree and he made Adam eat the apple. That's what I get for sending him to a Lutheran pre-school!!
3 comments:
So cute. I learned a lot. ;-)
Love this. This is why blogging makes sense. You likely would not have captured that lesson without a reason. Years from now this lesson will make her smile and realize she was adored by you.
That is the cutest ever! Seth gave us all a sermon the other day about how the devil is the snake in the tree and he made Adam eat the apple. That's what I get for sending him to a Lutheran pre-school!!
Post a Comment