
When one of my kids was little, I think it was Sophie, she could not say Michelle. She called my sister, her aunt, Shamel. And the name stuck. We still call her Shamel.
My little sister is 21 today - I guess she is legal now. She is in her 3rd year at BYU getting her degree in Sports Training and has to take anatomy and other gross hard classes. She does it well and gets better grades than I did - jeesh.
Michelle is getting married on December 27 - two months from today! Her beloved is Brady. I love these pics of her, so I posted one that had them both. Isn't she beautiful? Yet another thing to hate her for. Smart, skinny and cute - why can't that be me?
I am proud of Michelle. She has worked hard to overcome many obstacles in her life - she has issues with her ears. That just means she has to work harder, and she does.
Happy Birthday Shamel - and for goodness sakes don't study tonight and do something fun!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Carrie. Sadly I am in the library right now and will be here for awhile but thats what happens when your birthday falls on midterm week. But I do plan on having cake tonight at some point. Thanks again!
Post a Comment