For those who use your Google Reader, and don't ever go to my blog, I have changed my banner. As my sweet sister pointed out, it is Christmas. Why?
Now, for those of you who are newer to the blogging world and take advantage of those new -fangled pre-fabbed blog layouts, I don't. When I started, to customize, you needed to create a new banner in photoshop, and edit the HTML in your template to insert.
Well, I am pig headed and still do it that way. I know, I should give in to the ways of the newbies, but I don't want to. Someday I might change my mind, but for now I will stick with what I have.
So, since my last banner was still from this summer, I decided I had blown the fall, and went straight to Christmas. Let's hope we are not still looking at it in March....
For those using Reader, it is not that fab so you don't have to click over... Just helping you out.
Have a great day!
5 comments:
I expect the stores to start Christmas early but you too.
Kidding. I have already begin trying to determine gifts that will please and delight.
Here's the link for a christmas countdown:
http://ult-tex.net/counts/christmas/index.cgi
You might as well go whole hog!
hey, i love that you are planning ahead. makes me feel festive already! :)
I like the new banner. So how do you even change your banner? I'm such a newbie.
Yesterday, I wouldn't have even known what you were talking about in this post.
Google Reader and all, I am officially a "follower" of your website.
By the way, we have your family for gift exchange.....what do y'all want??? You think it over and get back to me. Seriously though, why get a gift you don't need or want??? No sentiments, right?
Post a Comment