
When grandpa (and grandma) comes! We had my parents here this weekend. It was the usual whirlwind, but it was so nice to see them. They were able to see Kelsey's cross country meet, Ryan's football game, Sophie's soccer game - and grandma took the twins shopping! They were sporting their new "Halloween" clothes to school today! I also put grandma to work on some accessories for the house. I can NOT do that stuff, and she can. Kelsey has now asked her to come and do the whole house.... Pictures to follow.
It was crazier than usual because as I dropped Sophie off to her birthday party on Friday night and was en-route to Kelsey's meet, Allie threw up all over the car. It was gross. We had to go home right then, and I missed the meet. I hear she did great! Eric then came home and missed Ryan's football game, they lost, so he could be with the twins and I could go to the game. Since BYU was on TV, I am not sure Eric was so sad to miss Ryan's game...
It was homecoming for Ryan, and I was at Sophie's soccer game (all the way in Friendswood), so I missed the big departure. I did not get to see his date, Kelsey. He promises me some pics - we will see.

This is one Kelsey (mine not the date) took. Do you notice the hat? There must be some Linford in him. Both of my brothers Patrick and Steven sported looks like this - as a matter of fact this is Steven's hat. He wisely did not take it to Brazil with him. Crazy boys!
Below are the twins individual pictures from this morning. They asked me if I could please take pictures of them by themselves, not just together. I guess we are working on our individuality.

Allie funny for the weekend. The adults went out to dinner on Saturday night. Eric had just showered and came out into the family room. He was wearing his tasseled loafers which embarrass the girls - they think they are so "old man". So Allie says, "Dad I hate to say it but those shoes make you look like an old man." She then turns and sees grandpa and tries to backpedal with - "not old like you grandpa!" She turned red, and everyone laughed. That one is a character!

In other unrelated family news, Megan and Black finished the St. George marathon on Saturday! Way to go guys. Anyone who can do a full marathon is my hero - or nuts one of the two.
Off to another fun filled week of real life...
3 comments:
Tell Ryan I love the hat! Want to see pictures of the duo though!
I am waiting for a post of the amazing weekend you had...
Carrie would you quit your job so you have time to post more frequently? I'm dyin' over here!!
Post a Comment