Monday, October 20, 2008

Why BYU Sucks

The title is really erroneous since I don't have any answers. Just the knowledge that the wheels are falling off there!

We were true blue fans and drove up to the TCU vs BYU game on Thursday. We left at 1:00 PM and made it home at 2:30 AM. It was a long day, made longer by their poor performance on the field.

We did get to see some family. Melissa and Chris were there. We sat by Grandpa, Josh, Matt and Julie. The twins had a great time with their cousin, so I guess it was not all a loss.


This is Allie's note.


She made it for the team, and held up up like it was a sign.



In case you don't read Allie, it says Go BYU Cougars. Do not be a scardy cat. Be the cougar. DO it for hte cheletters. (cheerleaders) Go teme (team) lits go. You can bow (do) it. You gotta love Allie.

Kelsey ran in her district cross country meet on Friday and ran her best time. Ryan had a football game, and Kelsey performed in the 1/2 show. I was a lame parent and drove to the meet (all the way in Conroe I might add) and then did not go to the game. I had driven the last 1.5 hours of the trip the night before and I was tired. So, Eric was on football/1/2 time show duty. THS lost the game, but we are looking forward to this week.

I am bound and determined to break out of my PTSD this week, so lets hope I can make it happen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie's instructions are hilarious. I don't have PTSD just the SD part. Seems like a time for turning to the Lord.

Shauna said...

So, is this what I can call the purple haze I find myself in very frequently? By any chance is there some great medication that goes with it?

I totally blew off PT Conferences at the high school this year. Not because I forgot, which is my usual problem. Nope, this time I didn't go cause I didn't FEEL LIKE IT!

I'm not ashamed and I didn't lie to anybody when asked. Feeling good. peace out.

Megan said...

Allie forgot to tell the cougars to win...

Melissa said...

Nice post. Thanks for taking the cute pic of Chris and I. I stole it and put it on my blog. :-)