
Ryan was a trooper and let me take his picture - in front of his new car. Yes, we are now purchasing cast offs from the Linford fleet. This was Steven's car, and it is a GREAT deal for us. He is thrilled to have a car, and I am thrilled to not share my car with him.

Kelsey is going for the grungy rocker girl this year. I really liked it better when she would get all dressed up and accessorized, but if I suggest it she won't do it to spite me. She was up, had herself all ready and no problems this am! Lets hope that continues this year.
Notice her new shoes - they seem a little ugly to me, but I am just old.

And then there was Sophie.

You will notice Sophie is not in jeans and a soccer t-shirt!!!! My big accomplishment. I am hoping she will continue this mode of dress, but I am sure we will return to soccer shirts and jeans real soon.

My babies are in second grade! It is so weird to think they are the babies. I appreciate they went with a coordinated look this year - really that is what each one wanted so it worked for me!

Allie went for the plaid shorts. She was so excited for school this year - she will be exhausted tonight, but oh well. This is why I like only a 1/2 week of school the first week! But, who asked me.

My studious little Caroline. At least, the glasses make her look studious.

Now I just need to prepare for the 20 million forms which will come home tonight... Have we ever heard of one recrord per family at the district? Clearly not.
7 comments:
Sophie looks so much like you right now. Where did you find the adorable plaid shorts? I have been informed by my children that they don't really want/need to go school shopping--they just need one outfit. I need to be grateful.
Soooo cute. I think Kelsey looks adorable. Although maybe I am old too because I was not a huge fan of her shoes. :( I don't want to be old. I would just prefer for people to get in the right decade for my age.
Oh I loved these pictures. I feel like I haven't seen the kids in forever- they look great. Kelsey's hair is so long! That's awesome that Ryan got a car- is it time to enter him in the soccer driving rotation or what? :)
I must be the minority...Kelsey's shoes look just fine to me.
Everyone looks Fabulous! Weird Ryan in front of his OWN car! EEK. I am still getting used to the idea of having a kid in high school.
I am glad you appreciate the silence. Enjoy it.
The silence around the house is WONDERFUL! I agree with you about the one form per family. Signing all of these forms is ridiculous.
Brianne came home from school and said,"Allie and I wore the same shorts!" She thought that was pretty cool to match Allie!
oh so cute! i love to see the first day of school outfits. have fun enjoying the quiet house!
All of your kids are so good-looking! Are you excited to have the house to yourself for a few hours?
Post a Comment