How is that for the description of a trip. Five crazy women with five husbands and 23 kids between them headed to San Francisco to enjoy some eating, shopping and female bonding.
I read somewhere, and if I was the internet queen that Sarah is I could find it, that women really need female relationships. Girl time is very beneficial to our overall health and wellness. After last weekend, we should all be very healthy. We laughed, giggled, shopped, ate and talked our way through four days and MANY San Francisco hills.
Since we are all bloggers, here are the links to get the recap of what we did. Sarah, Jane, Heather and Becky. I did not bring a camera because Sarah and Jane were there. They have fancy cameras and they know how to use them. So, you will have to look on their blogs for pics - how is that for passing the buck! Jane is sending us out the pics on CD and I will post some - these were stolen from her blog.
Thanks Potrero Hill gals for the female bonding, fun, craziness and relaxation!
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Not sure why y'all are jumping in every other picuture...(I went to the slide show at Jane's blog) Glad you enjoyed yourself!
This would be like a 4 day book club. Beautiful photos!
We were jumping fools, no? So so fun. The eye pictures still make me laugh.
Oh how FUN. That is so awesome that you guys (gals) did that!! I'm headed to the other blogs to check out pics...
Post a Comment