Saturday, August 16, 2008

Polygamist No More!






In the chair... Took a while to saw through the hair!




Ready to donate to Locks of Love - 11 inches or so.

Side view of before and after.
Now we have to find a new nickname for Sophie - any suggestions???

8 comments:

Laurie said...

Good Job! I love the new haircut! Her new nickname is Hottie!

Anonymous said...

She really inherited "good hair."
Michaela donated a few years ago and the stylist cut the ponytail off so crooked but had a boy haircut after to even it out.
No more tricking my child into donating hair for cancer children. She doesn't buy it anymore. She now knows I am just trying to minize the whining when it is time to brush her hair.

Anonymous said...

She really inherited "good hair."
Michaela donated a few years ago and the stylist cut the ponytail off so crooked but had a boy haircut after to even it out.
No more tricking my child into donating hair for cancer children. She doesn't buy it anymore. She now knows I am just trying to minize the whining when it is time to brush her hair.

Melissa said...

Laurie and I think way too alike. Cause I was like "What a little hottie" when I saw it! She has always been beautiful...but now she looks soooooo grown up and beautiful!! I love it.

Heather said...

How about cutest girl ever?? She looks so adorable, I love the cut.

Julia said...

Oh wow it looks GREAT! Gosh she has the best hair. Love it!

Jonah said...

cutest haircut EVER!!! I hope Rachel will love it and let me take her in for a good cut!

Danielle said...

She looks so cute. Sitting behind you in church, I was admiring the twins hair cuts too. So cute and classy!