Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What Was Ryan's Eagle Project



I realize I was on my soapbox, and did not clearly outline what he did. If you don't care, click away.
There is a run/bike trail that ran right behind our old house. It is used by the Champions Fit Running Group, as well as tons of others. Eric, Kelsey, Sophie and I also run on it. There were no markers indicating mileage.

For his project he placed markers at each 1/4 mile interval down the trail.

This is what one looks like.


While we were doing it, we had quite a few people stop and make comments about how nice it was. I think it is something that will be used by many people - the Pearson Clan included.


So, now you know! If we can just get all the paperwork done...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely lovely. I wish I was there to enjoy it.

Laurie said...

They are a lot larger than I was thinking. They are nice!

Great Job!