Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So, What Have You Been Doing?

I know - it has been a month. Here are the pictorial highlights. Lots of travel, most for work, and kid stuff making me nuts!


We sold our house!!!!!!!!!!! Close on the 17th!


Went to Dallas for the 4th. Patrick spoke at the 4th of July breakfast - complete with bootlegged line from National Treasure 2.


We played with cousins and uncles.

It's a shame Allie is not competitive. We had to stop the match between she and Josh - Caroline just jumped off when she had enough. Allie and Josh were pulling hair, choking each other, really going for it. It was funny.



Kelsey has a new best friend - Jenna.



Lots of swimming.

Playing way too much Wii. Oh well, what can I say?

And, wait for it, Ryan got his license. His Eagle Project is scheduled for the 19th of July, he has raised funds, gotten approval and we compromised by him getting his license a few weeks early. The real one will come in a few weeks.

I was gone for eight days straight. I was tired when I got home - nice to see this sign when I straggled in.
Now you are all caught up. Not that exciting, but it is us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Allie look so much alike in the photos. Weird. Right now Michaela looks like Clint to me--and her personality is similar.

Melissa said...

I love Sophie's swimsuit. :) Cute!

Becca J said...

congratulations on selling the house! I'm sure that is a huge relief. And I agree with Melissa, Sofie's swimsuit is VERY cute.

Heather said...

Yes!! You sold the house, that's great news.