I went for my run this morning. I came home to find that Eric had made the bed before he left for work this morning. It made me smile.
Here is the deal - he could care less if the bed is made - he really doesn't care. So, for him to take the minute and make the bed meant he thought of me and wanted to do something nice for me. And, it made me happy. Thank you! It is nice, 20 years later, to know he still wants to do the little things to make me happy. Because, it is all about the little things.
4 comments:
Lucky you! Richard has NEVER made our bed. That was super sweet of Eric!
Love this. I need a reminder to pay more attention.
Awwww that is so sweet.
Awe, that is very nice!!! Those Pearson men are such sweeties. I love them all. =) Do you remember when you took me and some of the cousins that were at BYU out for dinner to Magelby's (back in the day)...that was very SWEET too!!!
Post a Comment