Sunday, June 15, 2008

Life With Only Three Kids


Can I just say that losing the two teenagers and the husband has made for a laid back and quiet couple of days? Not that I would say two of those missing are that loud, sorry Kelsey I have a no lying policy on my blog, but just fewer bodies in the house helps. Sophie is enjoying being the queen of the little people!
Uncle Mark, Rich Uncle Mark that is, came out to the burbs yesterday and took us to see Kung Fu Panda. Now, I am NOT a fan of Jack Black, but I really liked it. It was funny, and Allie spent most of the movie laughing out loud.

Sophie and I spent most of today watching Season 5 of 24. It is our thing we do together - and it was great to just veg and hang out.
Back to work tomorrow.... Why can't I have the summer off like everyone else????

4 comments:

Julia said...

The girls have been telling me how excited they were to see that movie for FOREVER, so whenever I would see commercials for it I'd think of them. I'm glad they got to see it. :)

Becca J said...

Glad you've been able to have a little R&R (if you'd call it that). Nate saw the picture of your two girls and said, "wow, those girls are cute".. I told them they were yours and he says he hopes we have kids that cute! haha Alllll your kids are cute

Melissa said...

Allie is super tan. I am jealous.

Laurie said...

Hey - look at the date...you haven't had anything to say in a month????