Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Favorite Son


As photographed by my favorite photographer... The soon to be Dr. Jones to you. I begged Sarah to do some senior pictures for Ryan. I wore her down. She did them a while ago and we have not been able to connect to get them. I love them. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure. (I KNOW you all are dying to see more pics of the boy - I can see Kelsey rolling her eyes right now as I type this)



She even did a "cool" one for him. He will love it. He has not seen it yet, but that is because he has not been home long enough to see them!





This last is for his missionary stuff - which has been electronically submitted. Now, just one more interview with the Bishop and one with the Stake Pres and the waiting begins.

He is gettting his wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so I am sure I will have a chipmunk pic for fun. Maybe he won't swell, but I am guessing he will.

On another note, I have officially had my "end of the year breakdown." You know, too many recitals, projects, this year graduations, etc. Too many of them and too few of us. I put it all on the calendar, maybe a bad move, but the only way to keep it straight. My color code on my calendar for the kids stuff is a salmon color. My calendar is awash in salmon which is not such a bad thing seeing as I love the color, it is just getting it all done! Anyone else interested in cloning?

6 comments:

MarlaKD said...

He's a cutie! I'll be excited to hear about his mission call. I watched a bunch of prospective missionaries opening their calls on YouTube last week. Such a neat moment.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of him in his blue & white shirt and the one in his suit...he has a very sweet smile.

Weird that this kid is grown up...that is just not fair how they do that so fast & catch you thinking how did they age while I did not? He sure will be a handsome missionary.

Can I propose summer camp at Aunt Amy's for your little ones? If you would like a week or two of freedom...let me know. Cody & Honor are dying for more Caroline & Allie. We have 3 stow away mattresses & no vacation plans...

I am also putting my kids in a few day camps, if your kids would want to do something like that with them. (Museum school, VBS, etc) The ranch near me does horse riding camp & I am applying for a scholarship (fingers crossed)...the girls would LOVE that.

Just let me know.

Jonah said...

I cannot believe he is old enough to be going on a mission! What a good lookin kid! We can't wait to hear!!

Jennifer said...

He is a cool young man. I was about to say "boy" but I edited myself. I am excited to see where he will go.

Heather said...

Mission?? Really?? How can that be? The darling Sarah did a fabulous job. I need her to do another family picture. Ho hum :)

shamm said...

Jaclyn had hers out on Friday. chipmunk city! where does the time go!!