Friday, February 06, 2009

This Week

Sick Sophie. She has been sick all week. It looked like she would perk up on Tuesday, then crashed and burned again Wednesday morning. (she of course dropped this on me as I was on my way out the door - I went to New Braunfels for a demo. So, she stayed home alone. She called while I was on my way home asking about what drugs to take, so the day of rest did not make her better. When I arrived at 9:30 she was sound asleep - the drugs worked.)

I finally took her to the DR yesterday - sinus infection. On antibiotics, lets hope she feels better since we are leaving for Austin for a soccer tournament at 4:30 PM. Should be fun.

Kelsey started track. It is kicking her butt. She is going to sleep even before me every night - she is nighty night by 8 every night.

Ryan has gotten into a bad habit. He gets up at 5:15 am. Goes to seminary, and school. He is home by 1:00 (double senior release) and he naps. Sometimes for two hours. He then wakes up, goes to work, comes home and does it all again. I am not sure when, or if, he is getting any homework done. When I ask, he tells me it is done. I am waiting for the complete senioritus to hit. It is coming, I can feel it.

And last but not least a project due for Allie. We had to do research on a wind vane, write a report and make one. Have I told you how much I love school projects??

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope she did well and didn't wear herself out at soccer!