I have spent some time strolling down memory lane, and decided to share Ryan's life with you through pictures - about one per year (lets hope blogger works!)

First Picture. The non-genetic birthmark makes its first appearance.

First Christmas. He was so smiley and cute!
Here he is at one!



Age Four.

He has always been a great big brother! This is when Kelsey was a little one.

He went through this phase where he LOVED this jacket. He wore it all the time - even when he slept! He also LOVED this pooh. He slept with it for years. Circa 1995.

1995 - aren't they cute!

His first kiss! 1996 with Jaclyn Hamm, a family friend.

1996.
1997 with Steven. They were playing with Ryan's Dr. Dreadful. He got it for Christmas and loved it.

Baptism day - 1998. Ryan and Eric at the church.
Grandparents Day, 1999. Ryan and Marilyn, Eric's mom.
1999.
Christmas 2000.
March 2001. At the hospital with the twins. He thought they were pretty cool - at least for a few days.

Learning to rappel at Cub Scout camp, 2001.
2002. He played roller hockey for a few seasons at the YMCA. He even broke his wrist when he got newer, faster roller blades.

2003. Couldn't find a great pic of him for this year. This must have been at one of his award ceremonies at the intermediate school.

His birthday 2004. Notice the cake? That is the one Caroline ate all the frosting off the top of after it was frosted. Nice Caroline!



Ski trip with Eric, January 2007. He got to see some Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. That has become a little tradition with them - not the cheerleaders, but the skiing. It is their time away from the girls. When Ryan leaves next year, Eric won't know what to do!

Spring, 2008. Letter Jacket.


I know I am his mother, but I am so proud of the young man he has become. So Happy Birthday my little baby boy!
10 comments:
Wow. Impressive photo montage. He was one cute baby (still is by the way).
Ryan is a cutie. I agree with Sarah, he is still your baby.
I can't believe how little he was when you moved to Tomball! So cute! Hope he has a great day!!
I will remember him in the 1999-2000 era pics. That's when we met him. I can't believe he's 18!!! Happy Birthday!
Oh, Carrie! How can this be? 18 already. We are getting old. I used to love stealing him before Bart & I had kids...he was a fun, sweet, happy little guy. And, soooo cute. He is such a great boy.
Happy Birthday, Ryan!!!
Those pictures were so fun to look at. What a cutie- from day one. Happy Birthday Ryan!
Happy Birthday Ryan! That's crazy though that he is 18, he couldn't be??
Happy Birthday Ryan! I remember that Gymboree outfit! He was so darn cute! I can't believe he is 18 already...Wow. Happy Birthday!
I'm totally getting old. We hurried home from Vegas so we wouldn't miss the big event. I remember taking that baby in the first picture to lay out in the park his first time! He was so great to play with I had to get one of my own. I'm not sure what is more disturbing, the kiss or the look on my daughter's face that sort of says, "Yes, I'm all that!" ;^)
Happy B-day Ryan -
long lost uncle scott
Wow 18, that is unreal. I love seeing those pictures, I totally remember the Pooh obsession, but I forgot how young he was when the twins were born. It's so crazy how much he has grown especially between the 2004-2005 pic! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment