
Day four of summer break. Is is August 25th yet? Working from home with my five darlings will be a challenge this summer - partly because they think I should be at their beck and call and fulfill all their desires. Partly because I want to be in the backyard swimming with them. If you don't know, I am a sun worshipping fool. I am sure cancer is in my future, but if the Diet Coke doesn't get me, I know the sun will.
I do enjoy the no schedule days of summer, but we have been very very busy with Eagle Project plans (well under way), soccer try-outs (she moved up two teams - way to go Sophie), getting ready for Girls Camp and High Adventure, and of course trying to keep some semblance of a tidy home I am already losing my mind. It is all good. I need to get a program in place to help with the whole watching the little girls and keeping the house clean thing. Any suggestions besides yelling and screaming, because that is what I have come up with thus far. Let's see what Day Five brings...
4 comments:
No tips since mine are still in school. I did decided to do a major clean on Wednesdays. That was the day the maids came and since I am now the maid it makes some sense.
Your site makes me want to spiff mine up some.
Send them my way!!! I would LOVE it! :)
Thanks Carrie. I know it will be okay, not quite sure how you do presentations ALL the time!! You amaze me.
The pool looks so nice...I would love to have all that entertainment in my backyard. Maybe one day...
Post a Comment