Last summer, she started on a weight loss journey. I have mentioned it before, but seeing her over the weekend reinforced what an incredible accomplishment this is. I have lost and gained the same five pounds for years now, so 180 pounds is amazing.
This time I thought I would show you some pictures. I am well aware my mother will be mad at me, and the before pics are not so great, but it proves the point! And what is she going to do, fire me?

This was a year ago at my brother's graduation. Now, the camera angle is horrible in the best of situations, but you get the point.

This was a few months later. She had already lost weight, but it was a process.

This was over the weekend at Steven's graduation. Since it is the three of them, you can really see the change.
This could be her weight loss add. Yes, she is standing with both legs in one leg of her old pants.

These are just fun pics of her. So, congrats mom!!! You are amazing. And contrary to popular belief, it was not easy for her. It has taken hard work and dedication - oh in case you are wondering, she has NOT had any weight loss surgery!
6 comments:
gosh, good for your mom. that is AWESOME. she looks great.
Wow, what an accomplishment. That's a pretty inspirational post. Too bad I'm baking a cake WHILE I'm reading it.
Wow! What an inspiration and it just goes to show that it is about starting the process.
That is so great! She did it the right way!! I loved seeing those pictures of her, she really should be so PROUD of herself.
Wow! I can't wait to see if for myself. She looks amazing!
this is so amazing and inspiring! congrats to your mom!
Post a Comment