Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sister's Weekend


The month of October was a blur - I was gone for most of it, and it was survival of the fittest for the people left behind.  I am happy to report that everyone survived, and I am back to real life with of kids, games, homework, and whatnot.

In the middle of my crazy travel schedule I did get to have some fun.  The Linford girls had the annual Sister's Weekend in Seattle - we went to stay with Megan since she had just given birth - we are nice like that!  I also got to meet the very cute Samuel Linford Quigley.


Is he cute or what?  As you can see, we only had 3 of the 5 (8 if you count the sister-in-laws who are always invited, but have not as of yet joined us)  We really just spent time laughing, and Laurie and I gave Megan lots of unsolicited advice.  We also did things like this - my take on planking.


In true form, we did make time for eating.  We went to breakfast at Beth's Cafe - it was featured on man vs food.  The omelet comes on a pizza pan.....  Yep that is right.


Early morning Beth's run - don't we look lovely.
We did have time to stop at the Fish Market on the way to the airport.  When in Rome, or as the case may be Seattle...


It was fun to spend time with my sisters, and it was great to meet my newest nephew.  And I got to hold him before EITHER Kelsey or Sophie....so there!

No comments: