Thursday, March 03, 2011

When You Are A Twin

Most of your pictures growing up have your twin in them. It is so hard not to think of them as a set - but they do tell me ALL THE TIME they have names, and they are separate people. I pulled out some pictures of them through the years - made me remember how darn cute they were.

Those first years were such a blur, but then they became great friends and still to this day they will entertain and play together.

When the twins were little, we had these two toy baskets.  They would go in and empty all the toys out...


They would sit in there and have fun for hours.

They loved to sit under the kitchen table and play - when you could not find them, you could look under the table.


Gotta love sharing a swing!


My favorite twin picture ever!


Their second birthday - I think Allie had just hit Caroline.

Third birthday.

I love little girls with piggy tails.


Halloween - I was accused of type casting here - angel and devil...


July Fourth in Dallas - I think they are about 3 (ish)

August 2006 - right before school started.

The zoo 2007.



Christmas, 2010.












5 comments:

Laurie said...

I totally forgot how chubby they were. They are so dang cute. Don't ya sort of miss having a cute little baby??? I know I do.

Olivia Wallace said...

Love it! It has been so fun watching them grow up!

Anonymous said...

They are so so cute!! I can't get over how alike they looked for so many years and now you can totally tell them a part. Such beautiful girls... happy birthday!

MarlaKD said...

So cute! Of course, they still are. I have a picture of Lilly and Stephan sharing a swing that's almost identical to the one you posted. Yay twins!!!

erica e said...

What beautiful girls they are! And such fun personalities!