I cannot believe my twins are turning 10 today! My babies are in double digits! Wow - time does fly.Allie is our little Ryan - she is so much like him in so many ways. With one big exception - she is a talker and MUCH more social than Ryan ever was. Allie can put anyone at ease - she can instigate and carry on conversations with anyone....
Allie is a very caring girl. She is always looking out for someone who might need her. She can bring herself to tears at the drop of a hat.... She is also full of it most of the time.
She has just learned to ride her bike, I know at ten you would hope so, but her twin still does not ride - I blame Eric - teaching kids to ride a bike is a dad's job isn't' it? Anyway, she loves to be outdoors and can't get enough of her bike right now. Her favorite thing is to ride to school.
She is also quite enthralled with the TV. She can get side tracked SO EASILY when she walks by a TV. But then again, so can I.
I love to watch her grow and become this amazing young woman. I hope that my only green eyed child will always remember how special she is - and that I love her.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Allie! We love you!
Post a Comment