Monday, December 27, 2010

LFFG

Also known as the Linford Family Football Game.  My family is as competitive as I am - many of them even more so.  We have played a family football game for years now - it is officiated by my father so he can try and keep people from killing each other - ALTHOUGH, there was this one year my new brother-in-law clotheslined his wife, my sister....  We knew he fit right in (after we made sure she was OK of course).

This year saw the mudbloods battle the purebloods.  It was cold, but fun.  Eric was not there and we missed him - but I did play.  I was not a huge contributor - but I did touch the ball more than once and I did my fair share of smacktalking.....  Fun was had by all, and the only injury was my jammed finger....  Photos by my mother.



Allie warms up


Cointoss - Josh for the Purebloods, and Allie for the Mudbloods.

Not sure who this one is going to....

On the line - very serious stuff...

Josh all air - way to sacrifice the body - would have been better if he caught it, but amazing attempt.

Who is that old lady with the ball?????

My brother Mark's gf Jeehae with the run!
 The Mudbloods prevailed - it was not even close.  I was on the Pureblood team.  We had many of the now aging members - and I think it showed!

No comments: