Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Allie and Caroline

Lately, there has been a lot of focus on the older girls - they have kept us going all the time.  The twins have sometimes taken a back seat - some day it will be just them here with Eric and I and they will rule the roost.  They have had a few things going on.  It was the annual Sacrament Meeting program for the Primary on Halloween.  I did get a few pictures of them before church - they look so grown up to me.


All ready to go.


Allie October 10



Caroline Oct 10
I had them get real close and took a close up of their faces.  I did this right before they started kindergarten...


Caroline and Allie August 06

 What a difference four years makes!

Caroline and Allie Oct 10


Showing off their pumpkins
They also had their fourth grade program - That's Entertainment.  I realized this is my last elementary school program I will ever attend - it is weird to think about.  I have had a child in elementary for 15 years - and soon no more.

Allie had a group part, it is hard to see her so I circled her for fun.



That sums up the twins right now - church, school and some fun here and there.  They are really having fun playing with friends in the neighborhood after school - it is nice they have so many kids to play with!

1 comment:

Olivia Wallace said...

Sniff...They are growing up way too fast!