I was able to spend my annual "sister's weekend" in NYC with 3 of my 4 sisters - Melissa could not make it. Thanks to Mark for letting us crash at his place. It alwasy helps with my goal to feel local during these urban experiences. Just a few pics from the trip...
| Megan, Laurie and Michelle in Central Park |
| View from above the Manhattan Temple - that is Moroni |
We went in to the distribution center which is attached to the temple, and chatted with some really nice people who told us to go to the building next door to the temple/stake center, and go up to the 34 floor for a great view. I guess the church owns those apartments. We did, and the view was amazing.
![]() |
| View from above temple. |
There is just one problem - I am afraid of heights. I had to hand my camera to someone else, and this is how I spent our time on top of the building.
![]() |
| Shopping on Canal Street |
![]() |
| Michelle and Carrie at Nyonya |
A fun time was had by all - we laughed, ran around NYC, and just enjoyed being together. Looking forward to next year....









1 comment:
Fun weekend. Glad we did it! Just one thing to say - WINDOWS!
Post a Comment