Monday, October 25, 2010

Kelsey Cross Country

Kelsey is winding down her cross country season.  I think it is hard for her with Sophie - you know your younger sister excelling at your sport.  That would stink.  She is always wonderful and very happy for Sophie - a sign she is growing up.

Here is the biggest problem - it is all fun and games for her.  She loves the social aspect as much or more than the competition (and since I am the same way, I can't blame her).  A few pictures from her last meet.


This is how she preps for a race


She finishes
Kelsey has had a great season so far, and has just a couple of meets left.  I am proud of her for sticking with it - she really does love running and this is something she can do the rest of her life!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I like Kelsey's prep - my kind of prep. Good for you Kelsey! You can run father and faster than I can!!!

Laurie said...

oops big typo that should be FURTHER not father...