we are playing soccer - well really just Sophie is playing soccer, the rest of us are watching....
Thank you Lynley for taking the pictures and posting them. They played four games, tied two and won two - but that was not quite enough to get them in the finals... so we got to come home on Sunday.
Eric and I were playing tag team with the kids - I went to Austin with Soph on Friday, and he held down the fort at home with the others. He came in on Sunday morning, and if they had stayed to play more I would have come home and he would have stayed. Kelsey was wonderful and stayed home with the twins and the dog on Sunday - she even took the twins to church (thank you Kenningtons for getting them there).
We also got to see the Gray's new house - it was wonderful. So nice to keep in touch with old friends. Thanks for having us.
Now, back to real life - homework, games, meets, church and trying to keep everyone fed and clothed.
1 comment:
It was fun to have you!! Come again soon.
Post a Comment