I am not sure what is in the stuff, but it is freaking amazing. Eric has always used these types of things and I did not understand why you want to. The consistency is weird, the flavor is a little weird, and I did not get it.Then I used it a few times. It really helped. Today I did a long run and I was feeling great. I had "gu'd" before I started. At about mile 5.5 my knee was hurting. I was dragging. My legs hurt. I "gu'd" again. All my aches and pains went away. Including my sore knee. Magic stuff.
Thank you GU! So worth the caloric intake. Go and get you some.
5 comments:
I agree! I need to go pick some up. Maybe that's why my runs have been sucking it up. I just have to get over the toothpaste consistancy.
I needed that today!!! What flavors do you recommend?
I agree. Jane, I like the plain (it actually tastes like caramel a little bit, but not overpowering).
What is in this miracle Goo, oh I mean Gu?
It says caffeine right on the packaging. So my guess is that it is diet coke distilled in gel form. I don't suppose they sell it at the 7/11.
Post a Comment