Real Life - Random thoughts of a crazed mother of five
What do you mean?? You do look cool!
I think matt and I are doing our photo shoot next week.
Lol, very cute.
IS THAT SERIOUSLY MY MOM!!!!!
wow mom, wow.(:
I love those pictures! I want copies! Only I HATE the first one...I look pregnant!
I think you look both young and cool. But coming from an old guy, I'm not sure it has much street cred.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What do you mean?? You do look cool!
I think matt and I are doing our photo shoot next week.
Lol, very cute.
IS THAT SERIOUSLY MY MOM!!!!!
wow mom, wow.
(:
I love those pictures! I want copies! Only I HATE the first one...I look pregnant!
I think you look both young and cool. But coming from an old guy, I'm not sure it has much street cred.
Post a Comment