Tuesday, May 12, 2009

End of The School Year



Just trying to keep up with what is going on! We got our family photos back. Just wanted to post a few - now I have my family bluebonnet pic and my life can be complete!


I loved this one on the kids - it is how they really are.


Also loved this one!


7 comments:

Ashley said...

Those pics are gorgeous - seriously one of the best bluebonnet pics I've ever seen, y'all look fabulous - what a gorgeous family you have! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! I feel like I'm still the same age while everyone around me grows up, it's crazy.

Laurie said...

I guess you are a true Texan now...no more Jersey Girl

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! Sophie looks so much like you. I love the bluebonnet photo--like a scene from a movie.
See you later this week.

Megan said...

Love them!

MarlaKD said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

erica e said...

oh my goodness these are all so good! beautiful!

Tara said...

I love all the pictures from your past 3 posts! You got lots of good ones and it does help that you are all so good-looking!