Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Problem With A Blog

Is now I have one more Christmas thing to clean up - I need a new banner and have not found time to make one. Since January is Sophie's birthday, it should be a Sophie banner, but I will have to work on that. I have a three hour flight tomorrow, so maybe then.

I am happy to report that all the rest of Christmas is picked up AND put in the garage. No small feat. Now, we are just working on the real life stuff...Homework, after school activities, church et all.

I did my supermom impression today (it does happen every so often) and got up at 4:30, ran 7 miles, made 5 lunches, got kids out the door, was showered dressed (hair and makeup done) AND had dinner in the crock pot by 8:15 am. It did wonders to make me feel empowered all morning, but now I am just tired. Is it bedtime yet?????

2 comments:

Melissa said...

And one of these days when you get a few free minutes(or hours) I want to learn how to make a cool banner. Mine is boring. I should have you show while I was in Texas.

Julia said...

hahahaha i love the phrase "supermom impression". i'll have to use that.