Monday, September 03, 2012

And So It Begins....

The first week of school brought the first football game, and the first cross country meet.  On the same day.  Pretty much at the same time. 



From there is was right to the football game - the band was already there and we had to make it by halftime.  Changing into uniform outside the stands....  Never a dull moment, but we made it.  It was the first game.  The band did great.  The football team lost.




Oh - is there a football game going on?

Kelsey is not doing cross country this year.  She had mono this summer, and really I do not want her to get run down and relapse.  That would make for a kinda stinky senior year.  She was on the fence anyway, so I don't know that she was that disappointed...  She went to the Tomball High School football game on Friday night - two high schools, two different games.  I stole this from facebook, so the quality is not super great, but it does show what she was up to....



The twins were troopers being drug from one thing to another.  Now that they have both entered the world of band, as percussionist (yes, I am full out crazy), they did not complain as much about being at the game and the halftime show.  I have a feeling we will be band parents for many years to come -and I am OK with that!

No comments: