Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Morning

Why is it that Monday's always seem so... blah?  It does not help that we are being poured on from above.  It would really like to crawl into bed and watch 8 hours of TV, but that won't happen.

We had the typical Pearson weekend - 2 soccer games, 1 volleyball game, region band,  homecoming and the BYU football game - and that was just Saturday!  We did not make it to Sophie's soccer game because she was not done at her region band thing until 3:00.  Which would not have been so bad except we were told she would be done by 12:30.  Yes, Eric and I had to sit there until 3.  UUGH.  And we knew she would not make it to the next level since she was shaking so bad she messed up on her xylophone (percussion plays 3 instruments).  But, it was for a grade, so stayed we did.  Her team won without her - maybe she should miss more games.

Kelsey went to her first homecoming with a group of friends.  She had a blast.  Here is a picture of the five of them. 



I think she looks really pretty. Hard to believe my number one baby girl is getting older!

I guess I better get back to work and go and sell something.  Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kelsey! Love to see the beautiful, modest dress.

jt said...

Ditto on both, beautiful and modest. good job, hope it was fun!

Megan said...

She does look beautiful!