
I thought peer pressure would no longer be an issue after high school. Not so when you have over-achieving friends. In an attempt to be the good time girl I am jumping on the blog bandwagon. Why can't I just get some fat lazy friends? I know I could be a winner then. But, alas, I try and keep up with the Jones'.
Right now I am trying my hardest to stay sane - not an easy task when you are starting a new job during spring break when all five of your kids are home and trying their best to push you right over the edge. Add in that I am trying to buy a car, and keep the health department from shutting down the place, and it is enough to make even a sane person a little loco. Next week everyone goes back to school and maybe, just maybe, it will quiet down. I'm not so sure about that. I have been waiting for it to quiet down for five years now. Not so much.
In the middle of the insanity I decided to be a good mom - I was going to take the twins to the park. Easy enough right? Get outside, fresh air, little McDonalds what more could you want if you are 5 years old? Clearly, whatever I did was not enough. Caroline's face says it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment